Kerby Tmt

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Seattle, Washington

Question about one of the toys

My daughter and I went to Walgreens. We walked to the Walgreens near us because she was really hooked on this Puppy Rainbow Corn Surprise that said there were over 10 to collect.

We expected there to be 10 little figurines inside the giant bag, or ball, whatever you want to call it, which was 16 bucks, but we got one terribly tiny figurine and a little baggie of really small slime that was really sticky. I'm very disappointed and I'm pissed.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this brand

Adam P Gzj

Bunch o balloons

The bunch of balloons we bought are very hard. They won't pop and when they do, it leaves welts on our children.

They are supposed to be fun, but our children are getting hurt by them. We cannot contact the company because the number just beeps like a busy signal.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not purchase

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article