PC mainboard without drivers

The disk provided crashes the system. The website offers no downloads, live chat is always down, no support numbers, nothing. So what the *** can you do with a computer without basic drivers? Nothing - not a *** thing. There is exactly zero support available. And since I need 100 words for this to post: 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff. 100% ripoff.
ID
Silver Spring, Maryland
Loss

ZOTAC USA, after only 4 days – refused to refund

I do not recommend anybody buying from ZOTAC USA… I bought ZBox: ZBOX-ID41-PLUS-U online via www.zotacusa.com. After only 4 (four) days – it broke. Returned for a replacement. Got replacement, which did not work from the first moment. Returned second time (paid shipment, of course), asked for the full refund. Here is what I got as an answer: "… unfortunately I can't approve the request for a refund. ZOTAC may replace the product covered under warranty, but a refund can't be issued. I apologize for the inconvenience…" When I tried to find a manager or at least somebody responsible via e-mail – look what I've got: "From Brian Wung brian@***.com you are NOT within 30 days... we do NOT provide full refunds. View our store policy here: http://www.zotacusa.com/storepolicy - "Shipping and handling fees are not eligible for refund" Nice try. "

I agree, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!See my experience below:Dear Andrew,How is that possible? The original motherboard issued had a life-time guarantee.

Please refer my case to a supervisor and I will be contacting the Better Business Business Bureau for false advertisement and unethical business practices, since your official forum is full of similar cases and evidence of elaboration of the lifetime warranty policy that I will be forwarding to the aforementioned third party.Thank you,Anthony RandallFrom: andrew@***.comTo: o3lt.randall@***.comSubject: RMA-90UM062812Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:51:34 -0800Hello,The warranty on your motherboard is expired. Unfortunately we are unable to approve your RMA request.Thanks,

I agree, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

See my experience below

Dear Andrew,

How is that possible? The original motherboard issued had a life-time guarantee. This was the replacement unit, registered within the 30 day time period to keep that lifetime warranty guarantee. Even ff we go by a one year warranty policy for the replacement unit, it still is 2 days within its respective time-frame. Please refer my case to a supervisor and I will be contacting the Better Business Business Bureau for false advertisement and unethical business practices, since your official forum is full of similar cases and evidence of elaboration of the lifetime warranty policy that I will be forwarding to the aforementioned third party.

Anthony Randall

From: andrew@***.com

To: o3lt.randall@***.com

Subject: RMA-90UM062812

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:51:34 -0800

Hello,

Thanks,

I agree, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!See my experience belowDear Andrew,How is that possible? The original motherboard issued had a life-time guarantee.

View more comments (2)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article