Showed I was going to be billed in June for service update

They replied that since I purchased add'l service in April - my account number changed -- therefore, no add'l bill will be rec'd

User's recommendation: Check and re-check -- when in doubt complain and call.

ID
#1955715 Review #1955715 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cape Coral, Florida

TOTAL SCAM FROM ZONE ALARM & TRIALPAY

I received an offer for a free renewal of Zone Alarm by buying a product offered on Trialpay. Though I received the item chosen, I NEVER RECEIVED MY ZONE ALARM RENEWAL. When calling Zone Alarm, they deny any free offers, but after my BBB complaint they admit to an agreement with Trialpay in the past, but no current affiliation, though they still have new offers come up on my computer each day when I log on prompting me for a free offer thru Trialpay. They are out right lying. I love their product, but their Customer Service is non-existent for years now. I am looking for a similar product since they do not appear to plan on honoring their obligation.

You're a total *** trusting trial pay.

I wanted to update my comments. I sent an email to Trialpay about my complaint.

They contacted me by phone and email the next day and made sure that I had the necessary info to get the promised ZA software.

They were great. Zone Alarm however did nothing but lie about the affiliation or that they owed me the software.

View more comments (1)
ID
Rancho Cordova, California
Reason of review
Did not receive free renewal after I purchased a participating product.
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article