Flea & Tick collar does not work.

We purchased a Zodiac Flea and Tick collar for our dog. My husband stretched it, per directions, before putting it on our dog. I check our dog each day, for fleas. I have found several on her face and neck, within an inch of the collar. What a rip off. This collar is not worth the money. It does not come close to working. Our dog caught fleas in the Upper Peninsula , of Michigan, when we were camping at one of the State Parks. Absolutely no problems until then. We cleaned the carpet, in the house, washed all bedding, etc. We gave our dog three baths, within two weeks, with flea and tick shampoo, and spread insecticide within the yard. We then bombed the house and the barn. So either the collar is not working or the Upper Peninsula breeds super fleas. It is very frustrating, to say the least! Hopefully when the snow arrives it will be a help and we can be rid of them.
ID
Zodiac, Missouri
Product
Zodiac Flea And Tick Flea Control
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Zodiac Spot On Flea treatment

Zodiac Spot On flea treatment is an OTC flea treatment and prevention chemical applied to the back of an animal's neck. I applied it to my 10 year old cat as a preventative measure and within 24 hours all the hair in that area had fallen out 2 days later he was vomiting and defecating on the floor. When I called Zodiac, they were closed. There was a message saying "If this is a animal medical emergency, press 1" which I did and the call was dropped. After a google search I discovered that my cat is not the only one. Be aware that a "Slight sensitivity" that they warn you of on the package is a gross understatement! I feel it's important for all pet owners to know.
ID
#119182 Review #119182 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Montreal, Quebec

About

Zodiac Terms of Service
To read more: http://zodiacpet.com/privacy
Zodiac Privacy Policy
Any time The Customer visit zodiacpet.com, www.zodiacpet.com may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means The User use to access Zodiac's' site and where The Client of Zodiac go on Company's Web Site. This information may include the type and version of The User's browser, The Customer's service provider, The Client's IP address, and any search engine The User of Website may have used to locate the site. www.zodiacpet.com may use this information to help diagnose problems with Company's server, administer the Web Site, and compile broad statistical data. This information may be used to provide The Customer with information The Userve requested about Zodiac's' company, Company's products and Zodiac's' services, or to provide The User of Website with special notices. The User of company services may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see Opt-Out Procedures below). www.zodiacpet.com may in the future receive information about The User from other sources.
To read more: http://zodiacpet.com/privacy
Zodiac FAQ
To read more: http://zodiacpet.com/faq
Top Zodiac Products

Flea And Tick Flea Control

Summary

Zodiac has more than 35 years of experience in the area of pets protection and still provides pet-oriented services. It helps to get rid of fleas, ticks and mosquitos. Owners can read facts about them and get ready to take actions if the pets are infected. You can use an option of online consultations and ask specialists who provide services at Zodiac. The treatment can be scheduled from the site and is strongly recommended in order to keep your four-legged friends safe. The company also sells special products which are offered for the cats and dogs. The described enterprise has affiliates in the United States and Canada and has a rather wide range of the target audience on both territories. The head office is located in Schaumburg, IL.

Zodiac reviews and complaints

Zodiac is ranked 32 out of 207 in Animals category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article