2 weeks to repair truck and not done,they just wasted my time & money

I recently installed an engine into my 1997 Chevy s-10 pick-up and needed to have the engine (which was running a little rough) "timing set" I stopped by Zimmerman auto Service at 4408A Williamsburg rd, Henrico va. 23231 (Next to CARQUEST) and asked the owner Glenn,(who seemed to be a nice guy) If he could adjust the motor since my regular repair guy was backed up with work for a few days, and I needed my truck for my work, Glenn told me that he could get the work done in a few hours., so I had my truck towed to his garage ,Then I waited a whole week before he even looked at it., I then had to stop by his shop nearly daily to plead with him to please get my truck done, he promised that he would work on it the next day but time after time he promised and did not get to it finally after 9 days he looks at my truck and tells me he needs a spider injector and assures me that will correct the problem so I took him the spider injector from my other engine a few days later he informs me when I stopped in that he changed the injector and (I had my doubts that any work was done at all )that now the engine did not start at all and that he would take a look at it that Monday (It was Saturday) I pass his shop nu-merest times that Monday and seen that no one has looked at my trucked, I then called a tow truck that night and had the truck taken back to my home., I would alert anyone wanting to use this shop that it is not run in a professional manner, I question there knowledge of auto repair seeing the same automobiles in their shop every time I stop by , if I only knew then what I know now I would not have taken my truck to Zimmerman's , my mistake. this shop is not run professionally they are arrogant, and wasted my time and money if they could not fix it Glenn, should had let me know sooner and I would have taken it some where else, they did not care enough to contact me when he seen my truck off his lot , no communications at all ,no phone calls to let me know the status of my truck I was starting to feel they believe they have no accountability. they left my truck open and unsecured and used the back of my truck as a "Garbage Can" dumping their assorted trash and pages from the internet on how to do repairs into the bed., I again would advise anyone thinking about using this shop to beware.
ID
#195241 Review #195241 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Richmond, Virginia

About

Summary

Zimmerman’s Automotive is an auto repair store. Zimmerman’s Automotive is a family owned business that was founded in 1958. Today, this is one of the largest auto repair stores. Highly qualified and experienced mechanics are always ready to provide exceptional services. The assortment of auto repair services provided by Zimmerman’s Automotive includes belts and hoses repair, vehicle inspection, lube, oil and filter service, wheel alignment, exhaust systems repair, heating and air conditioning, cooling systems, tires, differential repair, wide range of electrical services, preventive maintenance, transmission and many more. Moreover, Zimmerman’s Automotive also gives an opportunity to sell a car.

Zimmermans Auto Repair reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article