Dorenda Fpy

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Birmingham, Alabama

My home was listed on Zillow without my permission

I Kept getting calls about selling my home, and I found out that zillow had listed it without my knowledge or permission. I have no interest in selling it, so I called them and told them that I wanted it removed from the listing. They said that they would not do that. I then told them that I would have my attorney talk to them to get it removed. Two days later they sent me a text saying that they had resolved the issue.

User's recommendation: Tell whichever agency that they will sue them if they don't remove their listing.

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article