Zero Communication, No clue when I'd get my (IN-STOCK) items!

The doxy website is So TERRIBLE. I tried to call after 2 months of not receiving any communication or extimate of when I'd get my (IN-STOCK) items, but when you call you get an answering machine. It's totally uncool. I also didn't get everything that I ordered, but they made up for their f#%-up by giving me store credit. This chick should be punished, seriously. I can't tell you how frustrating it was to order, and have my credit card charged, but to get no e-mail response. I'm so glad there's a website like this one!
ID
#122082 Review #122082 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Indianapolis, Indiana

About

Summary

In 2000 Massimo Garbaccio together with Maura Pasquali have founded a Zero Communication company. This organization can be described as a company providing customer with business consulting services. Among clients there were private companies, public bodies, advertising agencies and other growing corporations. For example, Dufour, Laura Elos, Mediapolis, Crace Verde Torino, etc. Here, we are going to list service industries: media relations media, video direction and video editing, design and managing of communication projects, implementation of multi-media tools and so on. The headquarter of this company is located in Torino, Milano.

Zero Communication reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article