Bad customer service

I've been using Zephyrhills home delivery for little over a year. Before Hurricane Irma it postponed delivery date every single day and eventually never came till month after.. I understand, it was state emergency. I had to go out buy whatever water I was able to buy in the stores because delivery dates were uncertain. They should of at least email me it wont happen. Giving false hope for changing date to next date everyday day didnt help me prepare for the hurricane too well. Now more than a month later, my water came once on time and got delayed again today. I called and the lady asked for my name and as I was telling her my name she cut me off. Told her im cancelling my service and she told me " you should of be more patient with us" with an attitude. also, she said i owe her 3 empty bottles, i only have 2. Never misused bottles! I didnt want to argue so told her to just charge me whatever they want and pick up the cooler. She said theres a driver that will come in few days to pick up the cooler, seems like their cancelling service is quicker than the actaul delivery.
ID
Service
Zephyrhills Direct Delivery Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Brands Related to Zephyrhills Direct

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article