Zen Laser Spa

I went just not too long ago and received a terrible cut. I asked for long layers all over and they gave me both long and short layers. I am going to have to grow all the short layers out now. Not only that but I asked for more Blonde highlights than Lowlights... and I received just the opposite, more lowlights. So I asked for my money back and out of $160.00 that I paid I got back $27.50 Plus the tip that I gave. And I know it is going to cost me more than $27.50 plus the tip I gave to get more highlights. So I would not recommend anybody go to this place. It is a chance that you would be taking. The person I saw was Brenda and she did nothing I asked for..............................UPDATE: Just an up to date on the haircut...... I went to see my family last night and they were just shocked at the haircut and coloring. They could not believe what had been done to it. And were asking me all kinds of questions. And could not believe that I did not get my money back after the hair cut that I got. Just letting everyone know that it's not just me that doesn't like the hair cut and coloring that was given to me. I have asked for my money back but they refuse to give it to me. I posted this comment on thier facebook page and once they saw it they took me off thier facebook and blocked me. So I then went to thier website and send them an email and they couldn't came up w/ an excuse and refused to give me my money back still. I would not recommend anybody go to this place. It's not just a bad hair stylist but a bad company in general. When a comany opens up aren't they supose to be out to please people? WEll this one isn't.
ID
Houston, Texas

Zen Salon and Laser Spa, using the product Zerona

Going to Zen Salon and Laser Spa was a very upsetting experience. The product Zerona was falsely advertised and sold unprofessionally. The Zen salon and Laser Spa failed to deliver what was promised and took advantage of the situation. They we very unprofessional though out the whole treatment and failed to make things right when i complained. The whole experience has left me greatly upset and traumatized. The way i was treated was untasteful, the company failed to do anything but beat around the bush. I would not recommend this product to anyone nor would i recommend their services at Zen Salon and Laser Spa.

It is too bad that a brand new spa would misrepresent any product but that is what happens when everyone is suddenly a new medispa with all new services and inexperienced personnel. We offer the Zerona and many other non-invasive modalities and have over 10 years experience and long-term staff.

We are honest and will even turn away anyone who would not benefit from our treatments.

We take pride in our honesty and integrity.

Call us at 281-292-**** Body BeneFits and we will be happy to evaluate you. Or go to www.bodybenefitsinc.com :zzz

View more comments (1)
ID
Houston, Texas

About

Summary

50% Off All Treatment Packages & With Every Free Consultation Receive a Free Microdermabrasion

Zen Salon and Laser Spa reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article