map-marker Southport, North Carolina

New Guitar

I am a newbie and have texted a couple of times. My question is now that I have ordered a new guitar, and received an email that it was enroute, I need to understand the 30 day guarantee. When exactly does it start and stop. Does the 30 days start the day of delivery and when does it end? This is important because it was the only way I bought the zager, the guarantee. Thanks R
Abdullah Rfd

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Lincoln, Nebraska

I support family owned companies who deliver a great product

Zager Guitars - I support family owned companies who deliver a great product
Zager Guitars - I support family owned companies who deliver a great product - Image 2

I did a lot of research before I bought my ZAD900CE. Read about and considered just about everything out there, played everything on the wall at the Guitar Center multiple times, jammed with my buddy's Taylor, etc - all over the course of about a year.

My goal was to find the best acoustic electric guitar I could for no more than 2K. I kept running into reviews about Zager, but I initially dismissed it after not being able to get my hands one to play. Anyway, about two months ago, after reading another glowing review and looking at the price points, I decided to go down the rabbit hole and see what I could find out. I read ever review, watched every YouTube video (some multiple times), and read the Zager website cover to cover.

I must admit, their guitars started to fall into the 'too good to be true' category, especially after reading a couple of forums that were quite dubious of their claims...but most of the posters on those forums came across as snobby about their brand of choice, or just malcontents. After tweaking the neck as instructed, and tuning it up on the Fishman Aura, I started to play it. It took me a while to get used to the string spacing, but after I did, I really put it through the paces, listening intently for buzzing strings and anything else that would raise a red flag. Nada, zero, zilch.

The richness of the voicing, the volume, the sustain, the action...all beyond impressive. Honestly, even though my Strat's neck is just a tad narrower, it plays just as easy. Tomorrow I will do some recording and see if I am just on a honeymoon ride with this baby today, lol! Oh yeah, the craftsmanship.

I'm a retired general contractor and cabinet maker. Absolutely beautiful, and no flaws or blemishes to be found.

No buyer's remorse here- on the contrary. I'm elated.

User's recommendation: Just do it you won't regret it!

map-marker Loveland, Ohio

Placed complaint by mistake

I thought I was on zager guitar web site and I was telling them of a problem I was having they took care of it.

User's recommendation: Good company

Abdullah Rfd

I've been playing guitar almost 40 years now. In that time I've owned many different brands, Martin, Gibson, Taylor, Fender, Alvarez, Ibanez, Washburn, Squier, Takamine.

My Zager Zad900 is by far the best sounding, playing guitar I've ever owned. The craftsmanship and detail that Mr. Zager puts into his guitars is exquisite. Looks like a piece of art that you can play.

I picked mine up at their little shop in Lincoln, Nebraska 12 years ago and Denny was still building each guitar by hand.

A great family owned operation, the kind I like to support. If the #1 player in the world plays Zager that also says a lot https://***/watch?v=j--qJ6osiQY

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article