Z-Best rentals a ripe off

Z- Best is a rental furniture company in orange park,fl. My husband and I rented a used sofa and loveseat set with in tables that came with lamps.When they delivery the furniture my lamps was broken and was not replaced. They harass me on my job until the point I got firer. They put dents on my door and scared my kids.We were loyal costumers and paid our bill on time. Because of them I lost my job and when I tried to get them to pick it up, Z-Best refuse. So I was stuck making a payment on furniture that i could not afford anymore. Each time they came to my home, they charge me $20 late fee. It did not matter if I was home or not or if I just had talk to them on the phone. My Husband later work out a deal with the regional manger to pay $500 and be done with paying it off. My husband paid the $500. Four months later we received an later to show up to court because Z-Best file charges against us for rental theft.
ID
Pella, Iowa

About

Summary

Z best provider has three offices based in Florida. This company offers people to acquire furniture, appliances, computers and electronics. The brands the company works with are listed here: Serta, Sony, Lane, LG, Panasonic, Acer, Samsung, Dell, Ashley Furniture and many other famous manufacturer names. To know more about specials and print the order form everything you have to do is to visit the Z best site. In addition if you are the member of Facebook, so very likely you will read other people comments about this online provider. Moreover Z best offers repair services and works.

Z best reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article