Http://www.YuppyDilaer.com is a fraud

This online company provde a service for international calling by providing a local phone number from that country where you like to make a call or most of the time to make call to. Instead of you calling people from that country dial their local number which connects to you phone or Cell number here in US. In the begining service works ok...since company changed their billing servies and start using their own billing. They did not inform any one that billing services have been change and instead they send a combine charges for 4 months and plus says that since I have not paid my bill(which Automtically charge) deactivate you account and to have activated again, I need to pay another $40.00 plus last four months of services as well. Yuppy Dialer them self made a mess and didn't inform their customer and on their website hey have 24/7 callin number which does not work either. After two to three messaged it ask customer to leave a message or fax. Finally I got reply on an e-mail and after few e-mail exchange and talking to my law firm, I got reply from their lawer that they are sorry and they will reslove the problem and customer service will contact me to rectify their wrong doing. Customer support e-mailed me with appologies and mentioned that they will resolve all the issues and to compensate they will also provide me a unlimited calling number which I can use to call from US. Dusring this all time calling service was really bad and hard to understnd what other person it talking...too much static and noice. But nothing happen and they not recieving my e-mail anymore. I am not sure they yuppydialer really want to be in a business or just to collect the credit card numbers and charge without asking a customer. I would never do any business with this fraud company.

you can choose best virtual private network for yuppydialer account from www.vpnxs.com. Ultimate best result if you are unable to make calls from middle east or from other place where you SIP service is blocked.

I am using yuppydialer since 2004 and i am not getting any issue what Mr khan mentioned. No doubt sometime got problem while calling, sometime calls disconnect but according to my knowledge and experience you can get these kind of problem with skype too.

So i think Mr khan was sharing unlimited package with other friends which is totally wrong.

so that's why may they stop his account or something else. anyhow i don't get any problem from last 7 years.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Jose, California

About

Summary

These days international calls are quite expensive and can become a barrier for communication with relatives or friends. YuppyDialer is a telecommunication company that supplies clients with affordable rates for calls from middle east, in particular USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, UK. The company offers attractive plans for calling to India and Pakistan. Individuals may choose from Pay Per Minute or Unlimited plans. If there are some doubts regarding any services, so people can call to customer support service and solve any problem issue. The list of rates is presented at the portal, so customers can view it before making up the final decision.

YuppyDialer reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article