Yuppy Puppy, Rock Hill SC

Took my dog here for boarding.. I did pay for the boarding.. But when I picked the dog up it looked as if she had been in *** and urine.. I had to get someone else to wash her and they stated the dog was covered in urine and *** as well. I did speak to the owner and was told my dog was aggressive and tried to snap. I was not informed of any of this prior to me picking up the dog nor was I informed when I picked the dog up. I was told the dog had 2 baths prior to me picking her up but I was not charged for it.. When I originally took the dog I did state she is a true Jack Russell :-) .. That statement was thrown back in my face many times when talking to the owner. I would not recommend this place to anyone. People who stated they took their dogs there I have told them to go some place else. Regardless if my dog was washed 2x she should not be covered in urine when I pick her up. The owner did apologize but made it seem as if my dog was the issue not them. I am sorry this turned out this way cause I was really excited about having the dog there..The building and the website are very nice. I wish someone had contacted me and said they could not handle my dog cause I would have had her picked up immediately..
ID
Valdosta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article