Verified Reviewer

Don´t buy anything here

Ystong International Inc - Don´t buy anything here
Ystong International Inc - Don´t buy anything here
I bought a product to YSTinc@***.com on August 2019. I asked 3 times via email if they have sent the product, on August, October and September. They answered the first time but after that they never answered my emails again and the product never arrived. I reported the Transaction to Paypal on December and won the case on January 2020. Then the company emailed me saying: "You are a shame of Jesus truly. Jesus will never bless you son of a *** Liar!! Cheater!! *** Ashole!! Go to *** God will never bless you!" I don't know if I should get mad or laugh but I did not answer that email.
ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article