Chinese Tea

My Mom's Health was very bad she was suffering very badly.We tried almost every Doctor but there was no change.Then one of my Chinese friend told me to try some Chinese herbs and Chinese tea.As there was no other option I decided to go for it but useless because I was unable to find those herbs and other items.I Decided to buy directly from China which was not easy for me.My Chinese friend asked me to buy from Chinese stores and there are many agents who will help to shop and ship.I found yoybuy as angle for my Mom.I placed order and it came very quickly.I don't know how but My Mom was recovering fast with those herbs which was like a magic.I would like to thank yoybuy team for All this.I will again shop with them.100% recommended to everybody.
ID
Taipei, Tai-Pei
Pros
  • Quality
Reason of review
Reliable warranty

YOYBUY.com

They have a BAD business practice of keeping your refund money in "your" account (in China), so that the ONLY way to get it is to buy more, and then when the shipping charges are computed, if you end up with another credit, the same will happen, but if you owe, then they can charge you on your card again to get THEIR money. Unfair, and a ripoff! Why even call it a refund??? Theft is what it is. Be careful when shopping online in China as there is no recourse except to warn others online like I am doing now.

it sounds really serious, about such issue, I asked the yoybuy's service on their live chat,they said that if your yoybuy account have balance, you can apply drawback, then you can get your money again.

the other, If you owe, they can NOT charge you on your card again to get THEIR money. all the payment need customers themselves to pay, they are not able to charge you by themselves.

maybe you email them for the detail reasons you had

ID
Loss

About

YOYBUY Pros and Cons

Pros: Quality

Summary

YOUBUY is a China shopping and shipping agent. The company was founded in 2008. Its headquarters is based in Beijing, China. YOUBUY offers shirts, dresses, pants, trousers, and accessories for men and women. The company also provides electronics, jewelry, and handbags. There is an online cost calculator which helps to estimate final cost considering item price, dimension, and shipping weight. The company ships their products worldwide using EMS, DHL Express, Aramex, China Post, and E-express delivery services. It offers coupons and points with discounts. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, WebMoney, Western Union, and Qiwi. Each order status can be tracked on the company website.

YOYBUY reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article