Youtopboots.com

i found this company online. the website looks very legit however it is not. on the website they say you can go through payola you can not! i purchased a pair of what were supost to be authentic ugh boots they never sent me any time in which the boots were supost to arrive when i asked for them gave me a fake tracking number when i told them this they sent another fake one. even bigger problem the boots were said to be $105.50 when i checked my bank they had charged me $110.50 i know its only $5 but still another lie and the boots didn't arrive till 3 1/2 weeks later and were incredibly fake my friend has the real ones i compared the two and the ones they sent me are so fake they look nothing like the picture on the site! they started falling apart very soon after i wore them one time! don't not buy from these scammers!!!!!!

All of my mistakes were made by auto correct you *** retard

Wow you must have no *** life to sit on here and check people's grammar all sorry I was typing fast my god rude much? I feel sorry for you jeez

How old are you 5? It's hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader. You should go back to first grade and learn something.

View more comments (2)
ID
Lakewood, Colorado

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article