Free Trial Youth Renu

I signed up for the "free trial" and received the product. I had it for 3 days then noticed they had charged my debit card for $160 ! There was no language in the offer that there would be any other charges. I tried to access the website and apparently it does not exist. Tried calling the customer service number and held forever and no one came on the line. This is a scam. Now I have to shut down my debit card to avoid any future charges from this company! Do not do business with them - this is definitely a scam! I called my bank and they said they could not refuse the charges on a debit card.

I too just got scammed by them! I contacted my bank and had charges reversed but the company is trying to dispute the charges!

I ordered the trial and they billed me full price and sent another shipment!!! I did not order any recurring shipments and the trial was suppose to be free with 4.95 shipping. I now have to rewrite the bank and when I do I am reporting (sending copy of my email) to my governors office! They are (sent) saying I ordered a different product than I received and gave the bank a copy of a different website than the one I ordered from.

They gave the bank a copy of "Seacret Skin" website when I ordered from the other crappie website ""Youth Renu" SCAM ARTIST!

I want all my money back! Hope there will be a class action against them soon!

Service
Youth Renu Face Cream Free Trial
Price reduction

Consumer Fraud

I saw the ad on the internet and thought for $4.95 (shipping) I would give it a try. No where on the add or in the packing material did it say that you had to return it in 14 days or you would be charge the full price - $80.00 for a tiny jar. When I saw the charge hit my account, I called the bank. They had set it up as a recurring payment. I quickly had that fixed. They gave me the phone number to call to resolve the issue. When I called, I spoke with Tierre. At first he told me I couldn't get my money back. After a long discussion, he told me to return it. Since it was a Canadian address, I paid $24.95 to ship it back. Guess what - when it got there they refused the package. So now I am out the $80.00 and the 24.95. I called again - not feeling too friendly and got the most rude customer service person. She told me the FDA does not allow returns (that is ridiculous since the package was going to Canada and not subject to US agencies). Then she told me that it was too bad that I mailed the package and it was returned to me - I was not getting my money back. It is now my personal mission to ruin this company.
Service
Youth Renu Face Cream Free Trial
Cons
  • Whole experience
Full refund

Getting charged full price for a promotional "shipping only" product.

So I saw a deal online (first mistake) to try an anti-aging product for the cost of shipping only. In the course of clicking on the face cream, it checked the eye cream, as well, which I didn't want, but it wouldn't allow me to unclick it. For just $6 shipping, I bought it. Literally. In the fine print of a lengthy "Terms of Agreement" section, I failed to see the deadline for me to cancel. Naturally, when I received the bill, I called to explain I didn't order additional product and would like a refund. The product came the next day. They refused to accept it back, even unopened. They insisted since I had missed their deadline to cancel, I was stuck with the product AND the bill (pricey.) They agreed to cancel me at that point, and I thought, lesson learned. Then, I got my next month's credit card statement, and there was ANOTHER charge. I called again insisting they refund the second charges as I had previously cancelled and had not received another shipment. The informed me that the first charges were for the "shipping only" product, and the full amount had to be paid , again, because I hadn't cancelled in time. There was a lot of yelling and trying to convince them that this was fraudulent business practice, but it seems that they're within their "legal rights" since I checked the box. it still seems very unethical to me that they can use such a deceptive advertising ploy to trick people into paying full price for something they don't want on such a technicality. Again, lesson learned, but will NEVER buy online again. They're all a bunch of crooks looking for an easy way to scam money off of trusting consumers. Needless to say, they don't publish the amount it costs even if you did want it .You're in the dark till the bill arrives! Can't believe I was so ***!

Some how a bunch of us should get together and sue to get all of our money back. THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST!

Don't let them think you can't have your charges reverse I am. I am making copies of all of these reports also and sending to my governors office (after my bank). Fight them don't give up! After I told them (scam company) I was going to contact my bank they were willing to give me 50% refund off the 2nd order.

What a joke!

NOPE I want all of it back. Going to win!

Product
Youth Renu Subscription
Cons
  • Whole experience
Full refund

About

Top Youth Renu Services

Face Cream Free Trial

Top Youth Renu Products

Subscription

Youth Renu Pros and Cons

Cons: Whole experience

Summary

Youth Renu specializes in anti-aging ingredients blending. The company headquarters is based in Santa Ana, California, United States. It offers Serum of Youth advanced age defying serum. It is designed to make the older skin cells to provide nutrition, moisture, and support. Serum rebuilds collagen, restores skin moisture, repairs age-related damage, reduces black circles, and makes skin yanger. Serum of Youth contains green tea extract. Serum does not have artificial collagen molecules. Customers can order 14-day free trial. Youth Renu ships their products worldwide via USPS carrier. The company accepts returns for refund within 30 calendar days of the receipt date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Youth Renu reviews and complaints

Youth Renu is ranked 474 out of 1029 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article