ORDER SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

This company is very unprofessional with customers. I have called this company three times for a purchase I made three weeks ago and each employee was very rude and no one could ever inform me of an exact arrival date. The online shipping and handling date of your purchase will NOT be adhered to, so, please save yourself the disappointment and order from another company. I have been waiting 3 weeks for my order and I still have not received my order. I am disgusted that I invested my money in a company who does not believe in customer satisfaction or committing to an estimated arrival time. Furthermore, you can not get your money back if you do not receive your order in the amount of time specified. Please please save yourself the hassle.
ID
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Yourdigitalcreator.net posted my artwork without permission...

I had some test t-shirts printed by this company. The image on the white t-shirts looked dull and faded and the images on the color t-shirts looked awful. I posted a review onhttp://www.t-shirtforums.com The owner, Terry, then posted photoshoped images of my test t-shirt on Facebook without my permission. The photoshoped images looked better than the actual product. That's false advertising. When I asked Terry to remove my images, he ignored my emails and even hung up on me when I called. Terry is rude and unprofessional and buyers beware. This business owner does not much about customer service.

I totally agree with you. Stay away from this business.

I ordered just one T-shirt and didn't opt for the expedited shipping charges. I ordered it on March 14th, and didn't receive the shirt until May 6th. And that was after many phone calls he finally decided to send it.

Horrible customer service. Don't order anything from this business!!!

Well, I'm glad someone had a good experience. I had t-shirts printed by Your Digital creator (YDC), and I reviewed them along with t-shirts from three other companies on the t-shirtforum.

I posted pics of all the t-shirts and described how they looked and felt. The owner of YDC felt my pictures didn't do his t-shirts justice, so he posted pictures he took of my shirts on Facebook without my consent. When I asked him to remove the pics, he refused saying they were his pictures. According to copyright law, however, since I owned the t-shirts and the artwork on it, YDC needed my permission to post his pictures of my Intellectual Property.

So I asked Facebook to intervene and they removed YDC’s copyright infringement. All that drama because the owner was unhappy with the pics I took of the t-shirts he printed.

The owner of YDC behaved very unprofessionally. Caveat emptor

I have also purchased t shirts from Yourdigitalcreator and I have been extremely impressed with the t shirts I received. I have purchased several times. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

View more comments (2)
ID
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Cons
  • Bad attutide
  • Bad printing
  • Poor work

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article