Product: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation Clear all filters (1 of 49 reviews match)
filters
Product:
Resolved
2.0

Update by user May 17, 2017

Younique issued me an refund for all of my products! I received an 80% refund because I returned them after 14 days. Very happy that hey accepted my return because it was very close to 30 days that I had the products.

Original review posted by user May 11, 2017

I bought a set with the Liquid Touch Mineral foundation, Mineral concealer, primer, and foundation brush. The presenter also suggested I get the concealer brush because it really helps to apply the concealer (it does not). I also bought the social media famous 3D Fiber...

You seem very upset, however I have few questions for you. Did you out on too much at one time so you would have caking problems?

And for your eye fiber, did you follow the directions stated, apply gel to lash, let dry, then apply fiber and apply gel again?

Instead of bashing the company products and your presenter, simply call customer service, I'm sure they are happy to help. And if you didn't like the products, why ddd you wait so long to return them?

View more comments