State: Nova Scotia City: Truro Clear all filters (1 of 353 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Brutal. Crazy expensive, the foundation doesn't hide anything, and it shows all your dried skin. I have to pay $13 to return this product. So I'm paying $20 to not have the product because it's *** because they don't return the shipping costs. I'm all for supporting...

That's too bad you had that experience. I prefer to try before I buy and that's what I did when I purchased from Acti-Labs.

Reps (or ambassadors) as they call them, are happy to give you a sample first because they know that some things just need to be tried first. I've been happy ever since, their products have really helped my skin that was miscolored and horribly ragged from years of prednisone and chemo from Lupus related issues.

They just came out with a new Skyscraper mascara for $15 that is fabulous and I can't wait for mine to arrive :-) Search for actilabsfrenchskincare on facebook if you would like more information. If you leave a comment on that page with the foundation color you used, they will find a match and are happy to assist you :-)

View more comments