State: Newcastle Upon Tyne Product: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation Clear all filters (1 of 49 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
2.2
I bought the liquid foundation and primer. It is not worth the money.Primer does nothing for £30!!! and the foundation feels nice to put on, velvety and is not cakey but is not good for fine lines and sits in every tiny pore. I can't hide a single freckle so I don't...

I love the liquid and powder foundations. The cream is too greasy and not something I would want on my face all day long.

I use the primer and it makes a huge difference in helping cover my melasma and pores/wrinkles. It also helps the makeup wear longer.

Additionally, for me it does last all day long. In fact, even after washing my face at bedtime, when I use one of my arbonne nightly resurfacing wipes, that even pulls off more make up (the soap alone doesn't always get it off if I don't use a washcloth).

If you find that it is settling into wrinkles or transferring, you are not using the right product for your skin type/texture.

For every 100 people that the product works well for, there are always some it will not work for. Cosmetics are not one-size-fits-all. Skin chemistry plays a huge role in product performance.

You may be choosing the wrong product for your skin type. That does not mean the products are poor quality; it simply means they dont' work for your skin type.

View more comments