State: Minnesota Clear all filters (1 of 354 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
4.0
Younique review - Not as expected..

Update by user Apr 12, 2016

My main complaint it quality vs. price.

From the MANY videos from presenters I've seen (most famous Liquid Foundation vs.

Sharpie) I was expecting so much more out of the product especially for the prices that were charged. Also, it was inconvenient that to purchase a...

Yeah I thought early on during the hype and then I tried it one more time just recently. I have never been so disappointed in a product, & pretty sure I’ve been allergic to one prior, lol.

. I used to sell Mary Kay so I get it If you have to lie to make a sale, you aren’t a good sales person, you’re just a liar and a con artist. That video that went around, I don’t know what they did or how, but I know that even buying into the idea that I needed all these other products for it to do what it was supposed to do to begin with, I can’t even get it to cover up a freckle much less eyeliner on my face really?? It literally has to be fake.

Or maybe they’re all on her is so cheap that it really is that easy to cover. I don’t know.

All I know is, the stuff is like a bottle of oil. It’s smears on my face and there is no applicator that is going to make a turd not be a turd.

View more comments
Review
Product
Younique Touch Mineral Foundation
Pros
  • Presenter
  • Website
Cons
  • Price
  • Quality
  • Unrealistic advertisment
Reason of review
The quality wasn't too horrible but compare to the price and how it was advertised it's very disappointing
Loss
Preferred solution
Just to have your reps advertise in a more realistic manner, and price reductions for many products considering the quality.
Tags