Young Chevrolet's horrid after sales service

Don't buy at Young Chevrolet, here's why: I purchased/leased a Chevrolet Equinox on 04/13/2015 at Young Chevrolet. My salesperson was Devin Gardner and the manager was Brad Taylor. I traded in my 2010 Chevrolet HHR and gave the pay-off information to the dealership. On 04/19/2015 my car payment on my trade-in was taken out of my account, which I was told specifically this would not happen as that payment would be taken care of with the pay-off. It took the dealership two weeks to realize that the interest amount on the lease was off by .1% so the lease had to be resigned, which delayed the pay-off and is why the (trade-in) payment was taken out of my account. I called Devin as soon as this happened and was told, it will be a few days to get my money back and that he would take care of me, he has never called me since. I also contacted Brad and got a similar, "It will be a few days" from him, he has also not returned any calls, messages, or voicemail. Finance personnel has told me it will be, "a few weeks", "as soon as the pay off is complete" and now when we get the title from Capital One, the Chevy HHR lien holder. The lien/title was released by Capital One on May 19th 2015. It is now June 12th and I cannot get a call back from anyone at Young Chevrolet. Please help spread this around!!!
ID
Layton, Utah
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article