Yogurt Zone in San Antonio, TX

So I arrive at this YOGURT ZONE on 1604 and Culebra in San Antonio, TX .   I sit down to wait for kids and wife. I'm texting  back and forth ... Lady who works there comes up to me and asks if I'm waiting for someone, I say, " yes".... Five minutes later owner : white older male , asks, " are you waiting for someone ?" and I say , " yes, is that a problem?". He then proceeds to tell me, " If there is a problem I would be the person to know since I am the owener!" He then asked again if I were waiting for someone. Just then my wife drives up and I go outside and tell her what just happened. I couldn't let my kids down ... They were expecting ice cream yogurt.  We went inside and got yogurt and while I was serving a bowl of yogurt an employee came up to me and said," I'm so sorry the owner treated you that way, he does that a lot." I was like, " you don't treat people that way!".  When I stepped up to the register to pay, the owner proceeded to add insult to injury by saying, " I thought you were one of the pesky contractors that comes by all the time." I guess the contractor is Mexican and works at a high school and is dresses  in jeans tennis shoes and carries around a cool phone.  He tried giving me a lame apology!  With a lame excuse!  Racist ice cream shop owner!

This story was really played up and seems like someone trying to downgrade the establishment when (in fact) other competing yogurt stores were getting into the market. The complainer even tried to say that the employees were against the shop owner (come on).

Look at the other reviews with high ratings and you'll see this just seems made up. Sorry, I just don't believe it!!!!

@PissedConsumer738336

Well, if you're that naive to believe that someone would make that up, then you probably are that shallow ... oh oh you might even be that racist shop owner on 1604 at culebra right next to Home Depot !

I don't make stuff up! I'm still traumatized to think that there are ***-holes like that around and to mention people like you that defend them!

View more comments (1)
ID
San Antonio, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article