Verified Reviewer

I am unable to track my order

No response my order , order no #1007. Booking date 17.07.2020.

User's recommendation: At least message.

ID
#2079118 Review #2079118 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Yescomusa Customer Care
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

WORST COMPANY TO PURCHASE AN ITEM AND GET NO CHANCE TO RETURN FOR FULL REFUND!!

I WENT ONLINE TO WALMART.COM AND WANTED TO PURCHASE A 52 INCH CEILING FAN WITH REMOTE CONTROL ON NOVEMBER 26, 2018! I CHANGED MY MIND THE VERY NEXT DAY AND WENT BACK ONLINE TO CANCEL THE ORDER SINCE I WAS GIVEN MY DELIVERY DATE AS DECEMBER 5, 2018! SO ON NOVEMBER 27, 2018 I GET AN EMAIL FROM YESCOMUSA CUSTOMER SERVICE STATING THAT MY ITEM HAD ALREADY BEEN SHIPPED AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TO RECEIVE IT AND THEN CONTACT THEM FOR RETURN INSTRUCTIONS! I RECEIVED THE ITEM ON NOVEMBER 30, 2018 AND WENT ONLINE TO REQUEST THE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS OF WHICH I FOUND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPPING COST? SO I TOOK IT TOOK THE UPS STORE AND FOUND THAT THE "CHEAPEST" COST WOULD HAVE BEEN $35.95 WHICH WAS HALF OF WHAT I PAID FOR THE FAN??? THE UPS SALES REP STATED IT WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION TO GO ONLINE TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE WITHOUT PAYING SUCH A HIGH FEE FOR THE RETURN AND BE OUT OF MONEY!! THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!
ID
City Of Industry, California
Service
Yescomusa Customer Care
Cons
  • No refunds available should have been told in advance
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article