Vice President

Yerascam as I call it is a complete ripoff, they promise you everything and deliver nothing, I was scammed by this company paid thousands and kept getting the same excuses as to why nothing was getting done. Most times the expert was out of town, busy with family matters, swamped , spent all weekend working on it but was not quite done, you pick one I have heard them all.Stay away from this company they will rip you off, oh ya once you agree to there terms your screwed, read carful if your dumb enough to use them.

I got ripped by Yerasoft so I went to small claims court and got a judgment. Now all I need to do is collect on my judgment.

I live in Florida and the company is in Michigan. Any Help?

Yerasoft STOLE $3,000 from my company

Hi, Yerasof's saleman contacted me around 9-22-08 offering a website upgrade and aggregator for $3,000.00 14 Months later nothing and no help from yerasoft! They basically took me like the little old lady scams you see everyday on the news. It was supposed to take 6 weeks and now its been 28 weeks and no help what so ever. They need to be shut down and locked up for intentionally taking money without doing any work for there clients. If you are ever contacted by yerasoft, tell them not to call back and hang up. The will avoid your calls and emails after they get the money.
ID
#162090 Review #162090 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Harrison, New York

Yerasoft

I payed $1000.00 for search engine optimization from Yerasoft. I payed last year by credit card. The company asks me to make the key words, so I did. But they lost my key words. So, I sent the key words one more time to Yerasoft. I called a month later asking about the search engine optimization, why is it not done? Yerasoft said to me, that I need to make a landing page for the search engine optimization. I told them to use the home page for the landing page. NO work was done.So I like my money back. I did call them asking for a refund to the owner of Yerasoft. He said No, I told the owner I am going to contact BBB. He thought that was funny about me contact the BBB. I would not do any business have Yerasoft LLC. I would not do business have Yerasoft LLC

Hey,

They took my business for $3,000 last year for a website upgrade and I never have got anything back.

On Feb 19, 2009 I, Ryan Frahm, Published or filed a complaint regarding Yerasoft, LLC. My issues with Yerasoft have been resolved to my satisfaction, and I wish to retract any statements or comments which were published or filed by me.

Sincerely,

Ryan Frahm

Same thing but for $2500.00. I have no site.

No way of getting the site. They know it's too little to hire an attorney. I probably won't get my $2500.00 back... but maybe I can help you from doing the same thing.

On to... BBB.org, then to small claims.

View more comments (2)
Saginaw, Michigan
Loss

Yerasoft Hired to build website. They built nothing.Cost me$$$.

Yerasoft telemarkets prospects (*** people) like me for website design. Do not trust these people. Do not pay them for anything up front. I got ripped please don't you get taken too. I paid up front for website building services. They started nothing and they completed nothing and kept my deposit too. Do not sign any contracts or agree to anything. Please learn from my mistake. They are from Kalamazoo Michigan a subsidiary of glasstree. If they call you hang up. How people like this can stay in business is beyond me. Quite a scam promise services and then never deliver.

I contracted them to build a website for me. Promised two week turnaround.

They never delivered.

I disputed charges and lost cause in the contract they had a never ending clause. They have forever to build it WOW!

Hi,

Yerasoft got me for $4,000 last year and still no upgrade!! You are right people better stay away from yearsoft or get ripped off.

Have you ever got anything back? I need help with this too!

View more comments (1)
Old Town, Maine
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article