Very unsanitary. Disgusting

I use to work for yandy in phoenix az. And they are the most disgusting people. Customers return there soiled or bloody panties and yandy just has workers wipe it off and repackage the item. There are even shoes with scuff marks and they get repackaged and re-sold. There product is of poor quality. Save your money or shop some where else because you might catch something buying and wear what you get from yandy.

User's recommendation: Shop else where.

ID
Kingman, Arizona
Preferred solution
Don't resale something that is dirty.

Verified Reviewer

Package not in my possession

Hello. One of my packages hasn't reached my possession. When i tracked the package several days ago,it stated " dropped in or around mail box @ 9:16 a.m. I do not have the item. !!Order # 613****. The item was not in my mail box!! Please help me,i would truly appreciate that. I have been unable to speak with a person from my local post office.

User's recommendation: To possibly see if they offer packages that had to be signed for etc. I'm disappointed. I'm on a fixed income and cannot afford to have my items stolen etc.

ID
#1930707 Review #1930707 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article