Verified Reviewer

Yamato Japanese Steak House - Manager Neal at the 13607 Hull Street location was very rude and told my party to never come back if we were going to complain about not getting all my food and having to pay for it.
Update by user Aug 12, 2022

Still never heard from them and now myself and my family do not go there. Lost for them.

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2022
Food was wrong! Over charged the bill by putting someone elses bill on our tab. Neal was nasty and said to not come back. Not sure if that was his real name but said he was the manager.

User's recommendation: Eat what they give you and don’t complain.

Never heard back from anyone regarding my rude service.

@Tanya D Npa

It may be that they don't monitor complaints made on this website and are unaware of your review. Did you try contacting them through their website?.

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Quantity of the food was good
Cons
  • Customer service was very bad
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Terrible SUShi

Do not eat Sushi at Yamato. I took my employees to Yamato for two of their birthdays. We ordered sushi. 3 of the four of us got seriously ill. I have eaten sushi for 30 years and never gotten ill from it. When I was eating what was suppose to be yellow tail I noticed that it still had skin on it. It didn't look like yellow tail. My wife talked to the manager who said they must have served me some other fish since it had the skin on it. I WAS SO SICK THAT I DIDN'T WORK FOR 2 DAYS. ONE OF MY EMPLOYEES MISSED THE NEXT DAY AND SUCKED IT UP TO WORK ON THE SECOND DAY. After spending a day throwing up and ____ . I was too sick to get in the car and go to the doctor. So my doctor was so worried about me that he made a house call to check and make sure I wasn't too dehydrated. It is apparent to me that they are using subpar sushi substituting types a white fish that is cheaper and calling it yellow tail. Unless you want to suffer from food poison don't eat there.
ID
Tyler, Texas
Product
Yamato Japanese Steak House Sushi
Pros
  • Server
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article