Daimon Lyj
map-marker Temecula, California

This Company and there staff are Great Proffessionals

This Company is the Best in there field and products,This Company was (BETRAYED BY BRENDA VONZUTEL SHULZE)Listen Folks look at the dates this started.This Company had a (A-PLUS RATEING AT THE BBB.Now from all these lies its a(B-MINUS) Now.They charge no up front monies and the staff and design work is the best.Tim I know you and you can over come all this don't give these two people any attention but go for the gold as you have in the past the ones that know you have stood by you,And it is your clients like that deserve the Best.Davd

Guest

Timmy the pig is in San Diego Trying to con family but we’re on to him & his lies While researching my cousin I haven’t seen in 40 years he’s gotten worse Lies have gotten bigger & he’s desperate Beware loser is on the run

Guest

Bad checks. Accounts not even active.

Scamming in Murrieta area as of 3/18/15 goes by august, timothy, and I'm sure many other. I want my $$ you fake navy seal. I ran tracks on you before you even knew. Class of what seal.

NONE. Your a big joke. Come see me.

I'm ready for your visit. Or I'll come see ya with some really big players

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-964773

Karen,When you write about people you should know them I no more about you than you can think off,I was honest with you and you turn on me that's fine what comes around goes around come by some time live right down the street and of course you know where my office is your a (SKUNK)Oh no payment at all coming your way you post lies (KAREN) next time (I POST YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS SKUNK.................

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-964773

JOHNNY MORAN,TEMECULA CALI,THIS SELF MADE GURU IS IN TEMECULA CALI STEALING FROM WOMEN USEING HIS KINDNESS TO STEAL FROM THEM.JOHNNY MORAN IS FROM UTAH AND HAS BEEN RUNNING AROUND THE COUNTRY PREYING ON WOMAN JOHNNY MORAN WATCH OUT TEMECULA CALI FROM JOHNNY MORAN THIEF CONMAN..........................

Asyah Rfd
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-964773

I know where he is. He still scamming people. Who wants the address?

Guest

This guy scammed my mom. I want to find him, I want to find him now!

He is a professional scammer and is getting away with this far to long. I think I discovered where he lives.

Guest

Hey dumb f. So CAHA is canceling my ref licence.

Funny just paid my dues for this season YOU dumb f. And guess what CAHA again did another background check on me. When YOU said there is a reward for me who's paying and who's looking pig. I guess your paying the reward with food stamps.

Your still collecting them right. Let's see married a realestate owner worth 10 million no wait 5 million. Sorry ITS very hard to keep up with your dumb *** lies. YOU are a f ing joke.

Get a job. PS I can't wait to meet Myke .SD HD owner and show him your rap sheet.

But your lies about being a VETERAN NAVY SEAL WILL MISS HIM OFF AND I'M SURE EVERYONE OF HIS FRIENDS. F U P I G

Guest

Pig. Looks LIKE Myke is in DC doing good work for our veteran's LIKE me.

How about YOU Your a x Navy Seal correct. F ing liar. Your exposed pig again. LIKE YOU have said many times YOU have contact's in printing.

Chant wait to set the story straight and expose your LIES. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED. YOUR GOING TO JAIL COWARD PIG.

I BET YOU WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT THREATING A FATHER ABOUT HIS CHILD. NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU DO THIS TO ANOTHER FATHER.NEVER AGAIN.

Guest

Pig. Lets see how good YOU are at removing posts at RIPOFFREPORT.com.

it's ALL starting tomorrow. F U both.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-816701

RICHARD VONZUTEL,Broke down trucker with know money know friends nothing RICH,I beat you you ha ha ha.Next time you mess with the big boys Duck ha ha rich buddy hows your mother doing? You know the people in florida and washington i spoke with my self,And rich how about those arrest you had in your past?You know my back round check on you and bree is nothing like that cheap one you got i have all your DMV records rich from the first LIC.You got and all the ones you had in each state.WATCH THIS RICH HOW I AM F-YOU.HA HA HA.Your gonna love it.YOUR BEING SET UP NOW...You know your not smart at all thats why you drive a truck they call that BRAINLESS.And CAHA your loseing your membership because all the parents and people are protesting your membership because your a CHILDMOLESTER OF FRIEDA VONZUTEL.YOUR FLYER IS ALL OVER THE PLACE HA HA HA.

View more comments (25)
map-marker Los Angeles, California

CONVICTED ***

BEWARE TIMOTHY SPENCE HAS TAKEN MONEY AND SCREENS AND WALKED AWAY. DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR CREDIT CARD HE WILL SCAN IT THAN RUN IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THIS *** HAS DONE THIS TO MANY MANY PEOPLE. THE COMPANY IS NOT LICENCED AND ONLY HAS A LLC. AND ANYONE CAN GET THAT. SPENCE HAS 7 DIFFERENT NAMES AND 9 SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS.

READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS *** USES A CHILD TO MAKE HIS POINT AND THEY ARE LIES ALSO ALL OF HIS WONDERFUL GOOD DEEDS ARE FROM HIM. THE CHILD HE LIES ABOUT IS MY CHILD AND I WILL PROTECT HER AT ALL COSTS.

IM CLOSE TIMMY SO CRAWL UNDER THAT ROCK AND HIDE. THE LAW WONT PROTECT HER I WILL YOU *** COWARD

Guest

I would like to talk to you. I had a similar experience.

Guest

UESCREENS,What can we say it was easy to order on line and we recieved are custom shades in 10 business days,We live in Texas and UESCREENS even helped us get a installer for us here in Texas.VERY HAPPY Thank you Mr.Ohara

View more comments (1)
map-marker Rancho Santa Margarita, California

I was ripped off by a ***-man

Timothy Spence came to my home and measured 9 screens he said he would have them back to me no later than the 2nd of August. After he did not show up I called for days, still no answer.

Then I recieved a call from a woman namef Brenda his partner. She said she was sorry for the delay and that the screens were to be delivered on the 19th. So I took the day off from work and they did not show.

I had a friend start to google the companys name and he found that ULTIMATE EXTREME SCREENS WAS OWNED BY TIMOTHY SPENCE WHO OWNED XTREME SCREENS. THE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED BUT TIMOTHY SPENCE IS A *** MAN STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Guest

BRENDA VONZUTEL,THIS TRAMP THIEF AND LIAR IS RICHARD VONZUTEL X_WIFE THE CHILDMOLESTER OF FRIEDA VONZUTEL,BRENDA HAS NEVER PROTECTED FRIEDA FROM HER DADDY RICHARD VONZUTEL IS A CHILDMOLESTER THESE PRIZE PARENTS SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL BOTH ARE LIARS AND THIEFS ISNT THAT THE TRUTH BRENDA VONZUTEL.........

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-728288

BRENDA VONZUTEL IS A GOOD WOMAN AND TIMOTHY DAVID SPENCE IS A CONVICTED WOMAN BEATER. DID THREE YEARS IN PRISON (CHINO) READING HIS COMMENTS ABOUT BRENDA SHOWS HIS RESPECT FOR WOMEN, HE HAS NONE!!! :p :p :p :p :p

Guest

This guy and his company has ripped off people for years. Timothy Spence has many civil judgements against him.

Please do your homework and google his name and company and you will find out the truth before you end up being ripped off like myself and many others have. He will get away and not pay you a dime.

View more comments (2)
map-marker San Diego, California

XtremeScreens(SICK PRODUCTS SERVICE PROFFESSIONAL)

XtremeScreens,Thank you for your service and your staff making us feel part of are designs and are product,You have made this experience the best and thank you for taking the time to work with us at every moment.Your work and your staff are the best and i would recommend your company to anyone they at XtremeScreens make you feel right at home and your art designers are just great and very proffessional.This company is honest and about working with you to have the best work for your money and in making you feel part of your product design.Thank You Dr.Ruperty

Guest

SEE YOU SOON CANCER BOY. 37K FOR THAT TRUCK.

I'M SURE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GARNISHMENTS AGAINST YOU WILL BE DELETED TO KNOW YOUR DOING SO WELL. SEE YOU VERY SOON CANCER BOY

Guest

Now you are using a DOCTOR to expand your LIES. Again checked the listing of all DOCTORS in CALIFORNIA and guess what NO such DR.

RUPERTY. ANOTHER LIE TIMMY :grin :p :cry

Guest

tim spence is a joke If anyone wants to see him he will be in court june 7th north county court house dept no.1 @ 8:30 this is a readyness hearing for his assault case lets all show up and give him the support a DA would be proud of the case number is cn315277 LOOKING FOREWARD TO SEEING YOU TIM

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-657032

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE ALSO RICHARD SO THAT WE CAN FINALLY BE DONE WITH YOU.YOU HAVE THREATEN ME FOR THE LAST TIME AND YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME THE LAST TIME WE WERE THERE RICHARD IN COURT SEE YOU SOON AT COURT FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RICHARD AND TAKING ARE DAUGHTER WHILE COMMITTING A CRIME AGAINST MY BUSINESS PARTNER AND YOU HAVE A (TRO) TO STAY AWAY AND YOU BOAST ABOUT IT AND ITS A CRIME.STOP USEING ARE DAUGHTER

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-657032

RICH,WHAT IS YOUR DEAL YOU DID THE SAME THING TO MY SISTER I CANT BELEAVE THAT YOUR DOING THIS TO SOMEONE ELSE,THEY NEED TO PUT YOU AWAY RICH YOU ABUSED MY SISTER AND NOW SOMEONE ELSE.RICH VONZUTEL BEAT MY SISTER FOR YEARS AND IS DOING THE SAMETHING IN CALIFORNIA,HPOE THEY GET YOU AND PUT YOUR LIEING *** AWAY.DAVE

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-664888

ITS RICH IF I DID WHAT YOU SAY HOW COME THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS A RECORD FOR ASSSULT IS TIMMY SPENCE AKA UNRUH HE WILLINGLY INFLICTED CORPORAL INJURY TO HIS SPOUSE AND DID 3 YEARS WITH A 2 MILL ION DOLLAR BAIL SO *** TIMMY YOUR A DUMB F AND YOU KNOW IT HA HA HOWS LIFE WITHOUT THAT BEAUTIFUL MOTORHOME AND TRUCK. MAN ENJOY THE VEST AND HELMET YOU LEFT IN IT. ALSO THE CAN OF GREEN DOING DRUGS WITH MY CHILD IN THE MOTORHOME .

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-664888

AND WHEN I CAME IN YOUR MOTHERS MOUTH SHE SPIT IT OUT AND SAID SHE COULD NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHILD LIKE YOU DAVE.. TIMMY YOUR A JOKE AND EVERY TIME YOU POST SOME BS ON THE INTERNET IT DOES YOU MORE HARM.

CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-669152

Thank you rich so much for telling on yourself again cant wait for court please be there in the front row and have all those people come I will be right there.Your on(TAPE HITTING BRENDA)That's DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SEE you at COURT BUDDY.Escondido PD Has the TAPE RICHARD.Stop your threats and your lie..............

View more comments (7)
Paul R Pus
map-marker San Diego, California

Xtreme Screens has no future the way Timothy Spence conducts business.

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA -- WARNING Beware of the owner of this company, Timothy Spence aka Tim Unruh cannot tell the truth about anything and is a habitual liar. ***-artist is by far a understatement. Be careful when around this individual, he will take anything that is not locked down,even a bike kickstand.Furthermore he is the king of manipulation and cares about no one but himself.

Don't be a victim like me and many others, this individual is a smooth talker and will promise you everything and more. Furthermore for the record, let it be known that I do not enjoy this and never wanted to go here, but I dislike liars and feel that the public should be aware of business owners like this.

In detail he gets people to pay upfront and in full for a product that he may never deliver, I know of 3 people he has pulled this stunt on and most-likely there are many more.

Guest

This guy is a compulsive pathological lair that would steal a blanket from a baby just to keep himself warm or take a last meal from a homeless person. He has no ethics or morals and everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

My best definition for Tim is he's a liar, a cheat and a thief and if your reading this RUN!!! Don't believe his excuses as to why people post bad things about him, he has an excuse and a lie for everything. Listen to the truth about him and go somewhere else for whatever he's promising.

He is not capable of telling the truth. :sigh

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-637538

BRENDA VONZUTEL WAS IN FLORIDA STATE THEN WASHINGTON STATE WFERE SHE STOLE OVER 50,000 DOLLARS OF UNEMPLOMENT BENNAFITS SHE IS A LIAR AND A *** ARTIST ALONG WITH HER HUSBAND RICHARD VONZUTEL BOTH ARE THIEFS AND BOTH ARE LIARS..................................

View more comments (1)

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article