Christina V Acj

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Brandywine, Maryland

Brandywine MD Xscape location

My family frequently visits the Brandywine MD Xscape location (which we love), and I recently called to ask about the rewards card offered. I was told you had to come in person as online options are not available.

I asked the nice lady, what time do you close and she told me 11 pm. So after work that same night, I go out of my way to get the rewards card before closing and arrived at the location at 10:30. Upon walking in I was informed by a not so nice lady that they were closed for the night, although the doors were open and cars were in the parking lot as a movie or possibly multiple movies had not let out yet. I was taken back by her aggressiveness and she again repeated that the system was closed before I could say what I was told earlier on the phone.

It was night and day, when it came to the customer relation received by phone versus in person.

We spend hundreds of dollars per visit as our family is larger than most and I was truly disappointed and quite frankly left there with hurt feelings and confusion as to the hours of operation, which online also show 11 pm is closing time. She said "we actually close at 10 pm" and "you are wrong".

Just a little bit of courtesy would have gone a long way.

Sincerely

Christina Van

Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice amenities
Cons:
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: What I went into theater for

User's recommendation: Be aware of conflicting information

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article