My new xolo black handset replaced with old refurbished handset by the service center

my 6month old xolo black handset when given for repair in bangalore, jayanagar service center replaced it with a old xolo black handset which is full of scratches. Though my IMEI number is same as my old handset but i can clearly identify that this is not my handset... my handset had not a single scratch or dent and wasnt so old that it would be full of scratches and looks like 2years old phone... i need my original phone back... and if my phone has been replaced with a refurbished phone, why wasnt i intimated on phone... please call 741100**** and arrange to give my original phone back. i loved my old phone and i had maintained it like new. i repeatedly informed the xolo service center guys that this is not my phone but they checked the imei number and said its the same phone. i know they have given me an old refurbished handset. what kind of cheating is this. if my handset had to be replaced, why was i given a completely worn out handset? i dont know who will read my complaint but i need my handset back in working condition or a new handset. i will not use this handset and will file a case at the consumer court for cheating customers and not informing or proper procedures while servicing the handset. XOLO Mobile Service Center – Jayanagar, Bangalore. SERVICE POINT Address: #652, 1st Floor, 11th Main Road, Jayanagar, 4Th Block, Bangalore – 560011 City: Bangalore, Karnataka Phone Number: 080-4168****
ID
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Cons
  • Service centers
  • Customer support
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Omega 5.5 Mobile / Service Center not returning

Xolo - Omega 5.5 Mobile / Service Center not returning
Xolo - Omega 5.5 Mobile / Service Center not returning
Dear sir, My Name : Shantanu Jaiswal Mobile No : 958090**** i bought Xolo Moblile From The Moblie ARENA. Buy Date : 09/01/2015 Model Number: omega 5.5 IMEI NO : 911415****07938 Shop Name & Address : The Moblie ARENA,B-44 Indira Bhawan Civil Lines Allahabad. TIN 0931******** After Some time there are some problem in mobile like Sensor,Sound,Panel Key,OnOff swich. so i have got to service center. Service Center Name & Address : AHED ENTERPRISES,Sardar Patel Marg Civil Lines Allahabad. Tin 0991271**** Service Center Mob : 857444****,784392**** Service Date : 04/08/15 Model Number: omega 5.5 IMEI NO : 911415****0793 but after one month they have not solved any problem and whenever i call him they did not talk proper with us, using bad language also we are not get any support from XOLO company. so please do something. See Service Center Recipients in Attachment.
ID
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

About

Xolo FAQ
To read more: http://www.xolo.in/faq
Xolo Pros and Cons

Cons: Customer support

Summary

Xolo is an Indian brand of smart phones. Xolo has its corporate office in Noida, New Delhi. The label was launched in 2012. Xolo has developed strong ties with a few industry leading companies including such market players as Intel, MediaTek, AMD, Broadcom, and Microsoft among others. In 2014, Xolo was the pioneering company that came up with proprietary user interface platform. In India, Xolo was the first to join forces with Liverpool Football Club. Along with smart phones, the tech company offers a selection of tablets, lap tops, and accessories.

Xolo reviews and complaints

Xolo is ranked 620 out of 1680 in Telecommunications category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article