XM Canada a scam!

What a rip off XM Canada is! Was suppose to be a "free" trial with the new car but somehow $54.11 was being charged to my credit card every three months. Every time you try to cancel, they go ahead and charge u anyways. I still can't get a clear answer of how they got our credit card number!After several phone calls (call center is in the Philippines, Nova Scotia etc), got told the supervisor will call me tomorrow. Never happened to I called again. Spoke to Mario and he was unbearable rude and aggressive, talking over me,etc. When asked to produce proof he could not but kept referring to the customer care from xm that would have called to get our ok. Of course, we kept telling them "NO". Today, I called our credit card company to stop all future payments to them and informed my bank. Mario said he would credit the last 3 charges but I see that his math only totals 2. When I called agian, I got another very rude guy, sounds like the call centre is in south Africa. Anyways, just remember to call your bank and credit card company to stop these animals from robbing you blind! Also, get the phone persons NAME and WORKERS NUMBER for future.

These dirt bags managed to charge me twice in the same day. I never provided a credit card or debit number to them but they managed to make a withdrawl from my debit account.

The Radioshack representative swore on his life i would not be charged a cent for this free trial service.

Its a good thing I don't want what was promised to me and only want my mone back. It is my opinion that these are low life, bottom of the gene pool *** bags who have nothing better to do but lie and scame people with their so called free service.

ID
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

About

XMCANADA Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.siriusxm.ca/site-terms/
XMCANADA Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.siriusxm.ca/privacy-policy/
Summary

XMCANADA, or Sirius XM Canada, is a Canadian radio broadcasting company, which operates as a Canadian affiliate of Sirius XM Radio. The company received approval from the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission on April 11, 2011 to merge the formerly distinct XM Radio Canada and Sirius Canada services. It was after the merger of XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio in the United States. The merger was subsequently completed as of June 21, 2011. John Bitove's Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc., the licensee of the former XM Radio Canada, holds 30.3 and effective control of the new company. Slaight Communications and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, the primary shareholders in the former Sirius, each hold 20.4, and the American parent Sirius XM holds 25. The executive roles belong to Both Bitove and Mark Redmond, the former president and CEO of Sirius Canada. XMCANADA is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

XMCANADA reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article