James B Biz

Verified Reviewer

Purchase and money not refunded

I purchased a motor on Aug 9, 2021. The motor was out of stock. So far I have no received a refund from Xheli or Paypal. I have spent a day and 1/2 just trying to find somewhere to try to find out how to track my purchase.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Quick to order part
Cons:
  • Does not refund when part is not available

Preferred solution: Full refund

Darlyne Ekh
map-marker Carrollton, Texas

XHELI Sent Me A USED Quad Copter

Do not buy from XHELI. They sent me a Quad Copter. The box was obviously opened and tampered with. There was a fist sized wad a packing material lose in the box. The foot pads on the Quad had MUD on them. I've unsuccessfully tried to resolve this with XHELI. First they denied that they send out a USED item. Next they want pictures. Terrible customer service. Please save yourself the grief and DO NOT purchase anything from XHELI. The outfit is a not professional and they certainly are not concerned about customer satisfaction. I'm done with them. Save yourself the hassle, stay away from XHELI.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Product
Cons:
  • Customer support
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

Excellent enlightenment and I appreciate your review. I wish more people would do the same so that retailers that do business under the auspices that there are enough people / customers out there that you can screw everyone out there at least once and stay in business. I've always wondered about a business that prices the product at +1.25% of the market value and not have anything in stock.

map-marker Santa Clara, California

Customer service and product support

Spent $400 on the Airfield X350 Gold Quad with Flysky FS-i6 controller which won't bind with the Quad. As advertised out of the box flying never happened. No adequate documentation for support or troubleshooting. No real technical support from Xheli's email and just forget getting them on the phone. Took the product to a hobby shop and they could not get it to bind. Never in my 62 years of life have I run into a company that should be shut down by some Federal agency due to the absolute worst customer service ever. I now have a $400 ashtray.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Product
Cons:
  • Customer support
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Customer support in getting the product to bind or a replacement.

Guest

I too have had a problem with the Airfield X-350. When just turned it on, four screws came out of one motor before it ever left the ground.

I had to buy another motor just to get new screws. With the motor attached it would at full power lift about two feet and then settle back down. Now when I turn it on and activate it and then increase the throttle, nothing happens as if I did not touch the throttle, it just spins slowly and then shuts down.

Not very happy. Have not been able to contact Xheli by phone and cannot figure out their help on line.

map-marker Safford, Arizona

Purchased e-razor 450 heli. wont fly. called xheli about refund,

that was 3 months ago still havent received refund and cannot get help or instructions on how to get working.this was supposed to be a ready to fly heli a ready to fly heli, jjjipotkhg ythbportbh'rptp5r[t]rpertgloep goetiogpepigipte4pbgetrpifgperigegrplerigvep[lvbrftuijjeplkrt,epktvrjpev,orlfibe[ tpetoi.b[e;gtorepbloket[nbe.igte-t,-0hget-ohet,howi8hw,t-[gotir,h-oewti,hwo[pg,wr-g[wi,r,t-hhui,et-ohuwri,h=wthtur-hoetwuh-,woh8uirw,hwor8ih=rthi8rw=hw8ih-wropmui3-,r9,mih-wohgi...hf ke le el el erl e.le lj eeo ps f ww ee ttt ddd yh y g h j j j j h h jh jh hj jh jh jh h h hg hy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y6
map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

XHeli.com Takes Advantage of Elderly Lady's Diminished Capacity

My elderly mother who is suffering from suspected early onset of Alzheimers wanted to purchase a toy helicopter for her great grandson for his birthday. She stressed to the XHeli sales rep that her great grandson was 5 years old and purchased the remote controlled helicopter that they recommended. When my mother received the delivery, the toy was clearly marked for ages 14 and above. When I brought the matter to XHeli's attention, they refused to credit my mother for the exorbitant shipping charges ($14 for a small $18 toy) or to pay for return shipping charges. So my mother was looking at spending approximately $25 in total shipping charges to return an $18 toy that never should have been ordered in the first place. Instead of just telling my mother that they don't carry toys for 5 year olds, the sales rep took advantage of an elderly woman's diminished capacity to sell her a product that clearly wasn't appropriate and and then management refused to rectify the situation. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
Not as described/ advertised
map-marker Albuquerque, New Mexico

Paid for new Transmitter...got used, scratched beat up

I ordered an Exceed 2.4 Ghz Spread Spectrum 2402 Transmitter from their website. What came today was a used, scratched, damaged transmitter thrown into a plastic bag with no box, invoice, or documentation of any kind. The unit had seal on the bottom of the transmitter was cut and the unit had abrasions and scratches everywhere especially on the screen. It looked as though it was a broken, returned transmitter. When I called customer service, I was told to take pictures of the box and transmitter and he would "get back to me" after he had reviewed the images. When I asked if it was a practice of X-Heli to send out used, broken, scratched transmitters without a box...or any kind of documentation, there was dead silence on the other end of the phone. kinda of like Yeah...So?
kingofbroke
map-marker Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Do Not Buy From X-Heli!

Do not buy from X-Heli.com! I have recently placed an order for an item and they took my money instantly out of my account. About five days later they notify me that the item is out of stock. They sent me an e-mail telling me that if I would like they could give me a refund. I have been trying to E-mail these people many times but could not get their e-mail address to work. The phone number they give out also just sounds a busy signal and when it finally does go through sends you to a machine. when you press a number it then directs you to an answering machine. I am now out a couple hundred dollars only days before Christmas and out of luck. It seems that the only reviews I have found about the company are in fact from them. Please do not buy from this company because it is a hard lesson learned. They do not need to be doing business.
Guest

I agree to not buy from Xheli.com. I purchased two helicopters.

They froze the order and made me call in to confirm it. It took me a total of almost 2 hours on the phone waiting for customer service to answer. After they sent the items I received them however one did not work correctly out of the box. I followed their instructions to receive a CODE TO RETURN, because without that code they won't accept a return.

Guess what! It's been 3 weeks and they have not given me the code!!!

So because the copter was around $20 i am just going to throw it away not and buy one elsewhere. I will never order from them again and I tell everyone to stay away!

xheli

they need to be shut down, total scam

do NOT ever buy anything from them

Guest

i bought a helicopter from xheli, it did not work, they won't pay for shipping, their phone number is a joke. you can never get through, they do not respond to any of my emails. TOTAL RIP OFF COMPANY

Guest

Ihave been trying to get some help from xheli every sense I got my so33G ,I cutsin and out and has caused it to fall several timesbreaking the landing gear( which isout of stock) and the tail boom. I replacedthe receiver two times and still havethe same problem, customer service (after 1 hour waite)tells me they don't know and I should send the heli back so they cand look at it. Isent oneradio and receiver back for them to checkout and3 weeks still am out a radio and have not reply from them

johndoe Sps

its a gamble. sometimes you get something, sometimes you dont.

i would recommend for people to be careful when ordering from xheli. it gives a list of helpful guidelines on the feds website about buying online. such as trying to call them first to see if they are real...you cant call xheli.

also emailing them to see if they are real...you cant get an email back from them. there is no customer service and they may take advantage of you.

View more comments (4)

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article