Wyoming Service Center Screwed Us Over

I innitially needed my speedometer and sideview mirrors repaired on my truck, so I took it to a recomended mechanic to get these things fixed. The mechanic noticed that their were several other things wrong with my car such as the breaks. He first went to work on the breaks and fixed them fine. He then installed the new sideview mirror and did a good job. This totall bill came out to be around $960, which is a bit pricy but I was fine with it. He then checked out the speedometer and said that he would need to order some sort of sensor in order to fix it, which was around 100 dollars. When the sensor arrived he realized that this would not fix the car and said that he needed to order some 300 dollar part to fully fix the speedometer. This was getting to be too pricy, so I just told him not to worry about the speedometer and just to give me the bill. I was expecting the 960 dollars along with possibly some small labor charge going towards fixing the speedometer. He told us that we owed him 700 dollars for labor on the speedometer alone!!!!!!! Keep in mind that he didnt even fix it in the first place, and it was ultimatetly his fault that he ordered the wrong part. We have been trying to negotiate a deal to lower the 700 dollars down to 500 but in doing so, he snapped back saying he would not lower the price even that much. He ultimately ended up being very rude in throwing my mom's credit card back at her along with the bill AFTER WE EVEN PAID THE *** REDICULOUS 1,700 DOLLARS FOR A HALF FIXED CAR!!!!!!!
ID
#196414 Review #196414 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Loss

About

Wyoming Service Center Privacy Policy
Website value Company's relationship with Wyoming Service Center's' clients. Wyoming Service Center's' website does use Google analytics to help Website understand and better serve The Customer's needs. Analytics tracking is very common on modern websites and it does not store any personal information about The User's identity. It makes me feel good when I see a business owner put their customer before them self and do what is genuinely the right thing. Let me start by saying that I am a mechanic. I've wrenched on cars and motorcycles since I was 8 years old. I've used Alan for about 20 years now. I go there because he is an excellent mechanic, something that is hard to find these days. Excellent general auto repair+service in convenient location. WSC has provided complete maintenance care to Company's vehicles for a year. In that time, I have had numerous conversations on a myriad of mechanical problems, methods and materials for achieving better automotive performance.
To read more: http://wyomingservicecenter.com/about-me/privacy-policy/
Summary

Wyoming Service Center executes automobile repair of different complexity. The company is owned by a professional technician with more than 30 years of experience who is responsible for the treatment of every vehicle serviced there. Some of the most common services which are offered in Wyoming Service Center are auto emissions testing, brake and engine repairs, used car inspections, oil changing, steering and suspension, etc. The company is open five days a week, from Monday till Friday. There is a guarantee of a fair car diagnosis and estimation after which the owner of the vehicle can choose the necessary mechanical support for his car. Alan Bowers is the leader of the company. Customers can use an online form for contacting him, make a repair appointment via telephone of by visiting the office in Wyoming.

Wyoming Service Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article