Wstwo2.net did not deliver items and accused buyer of trying to get a refund and decks for free.

I ordered decks for $118.42 paid thru PayPal on 10/7/13. Delivery was said to be 5-7 days. There was no tracking number appeared on my order status. After 10 days of not receiving the decks, I sent an email (the only way to contact them) asking for status. They never replied. I sent 2 more emails with no reply. I opened a dispute thru PayPal on 10/23/13. The next day, wstwo.net sent me an email claiming FedEx lost the decks (even though they never provided the tracking number) and that I need to close the dispute before they can send me the decks. I called PayPal to cancel but they suggested against it because if wstwo2 did not send the decks, I will not be able to open another dispute to get my money refunded and that I should only close it when the merchandise is shipped with prove of shipment. I told wstwo2 what PayPal told me. After emails back and forth with wstwo2 where they said I was playing games and insinuated that I wanted to get a refund and get the decks for free (I got angry), they told me that they will not send me the decks and that I'm ban from ever ordering from their site. They said they will refund my money but it remains to be seen. I would never recommend this company no matter how cheap their items are. They are rude, arrogant and condescending.
ID
Loss

Wstwo2.net longboard seller

wstwo2.net can not meet their promises to deliver on time. In addition, they use ONLY PayPal, which compounds customer problems. wstwo2 promised to deliver in five to seven days. After eight days I made an inquiry as to expected receipt and they said another week. After some "back-and-forth" comments, such as "Why the delay?" they told me not to order from them after I receive this order. They never did explain the delay. I guess they are used to dealing with kids who have no idea what they are up against when a company can't or won't deliver on its promises. I immediately told them to CANCEL the order and have not heard from them since. I believe wstwo2.net to be a FLY BY NIGHT company, which, in simple English means, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I live in Nashville and I've ordered stuff from him for close to 5 years.

The prices are the best and it's all pro, top quality. Don't expect a bunch of friendly conversation or chit chat, and don't make special requests, ask for custom orders, or anything like that. Just order what you need and pay less. It's all business but count on fairness, reliability and rock solid products.

I've ordered tons of stuff and nothing ever took more than 7-10 days. It's worth the wait and you won't find what he has in stock for less anywhere else.

Definately not for 'kids' or the curious shopper with lots of questions.

The board finally did arrive, but not in the 5-7 days promised. The bottom line is I paid for 5-7 days delivery but didn't get it.

I ordered wheels at the same time from "daddy" and they arrived three days after I ordered them. Now THAT'S good service!!

Having to go through PayPal sucks, too. And, the people at wstwo2 are rude and don't deserve my business.

Did you ever get your board? I just placed an order with the and I am a little worried that I might never see it?

View more comments (2)
ID
Santee, California
Loss

About

Summary

WSTWO2 has been selling skateboards since 1986. The company is based in Las Vegas, NV. Today the company sells a variety of products in addition to skateboards which it started the business with. The products provided for sale by WSTWO2 include DC Footwear, Electric Skateboards, Snow Skate, Vans, Scooters, Snowboards, Dregs, Longboards, Boards, Trucks, Safety Gear, Wheels, Accessories, Backpacks, Shoes, Clothing, etc. They are of different brands, from different manufactures. Herewith, top brands, cheap skateboards, completes, longboards, trucks, graphic deck lots, grip tape, blank decks, graphic decks, wheels, whatever it is a clients need, and much more necessary for extreme kinds of sports are available.

WSTWO2 reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article