Verified Reviewer

Internet Scam

Beware of write label.com. This is an internet platform that claims to give you advertising writing assignments, and they did, but never paid the $85.00 I earned there. I know they profited from my work because their clients approved and ran my stuff.

User's recommendation: There are genuine, honest writing jobs on the internet. Be careful with this one.

Hi Laurence, We looked into your case and it appears that your information did not meet the terms of service of our third party payment platform (Stripe). We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Our community representative has reached out with instructions on how to connect to PayPal. According to our records, your earnings were successfully transferred to your account as of August 18, 2022.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. -Team Write Label

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
All I want is the $85.00 they owe me for over a year.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article