This pro is a rip off - stay away

Wright Way Construction Of East Windsor - This pro is a rip off - stay away
Wright Way Construction services out of East Windsor CT was hired to install a door and put up a new outside deck. Ritchie, the owner, was very fast in getting to me and a smooth talker. Very good sales person. Their carpenters are horrible. The 3-pane slider door was installed lop-sided and the deck was not up to code with the sonitubes stick 2 feet out of the ground. The holes were cut too big for the electrical outlets, and they put a junction box above the door. They screwed up my roof drip edge and many other things, too many to mention. I paid almost the whole amount and he would not come back and fix anything. I now have to pay another contractor to fix all his mistakes with is going to cost over $10,000. This company is not licensed in MA, where I live. He never pulled a permit, and I have not contract. I was so gulable to believe they would do a good job. Anyway, someone needs to reimburse me for this mess. His company's info is misleading on this site. I trusted Thumbtack to make sure their Pros were had proper licenses. I figured I found a pro thru Thumbtack that I wouldn't have any problems. So wrong. Now this will end up in court and I am out so much money. Horrible, horrible, horrible company. Stay far away!!!!!!
ID
East Windsor, Connecticut
Cons
  • Horrible work
Reason of review
Horrible carpenters
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

How to build a home? How to hire the right contractor? Matt DiBarra, with Diabara Masonry, reveals top home construction scams and gives the best tips to consumers on how to find the best contractor.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article