Be very careful

Wright Brothers not only added $12,000 of costs without a change order and outside of the signed contract price, but they didn't even finish the roofing and left it and then made a claim against me. He was hired to complete framing, do the roofing and siding. He did not finish the roofing and the framing and he didn't even start the siding but tried to charge me for it. He fired and hired new guy throughout the job and never had a study crew throughout, then just walked off the job and left me hanging with a huge problem. At one point, he just stood out at the jobsite and just watched his crew for hours, never once helping or giving them advice.
ID
Beaverton, Oregon
Service
Wright Brothers Exterior Roofing
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Verified Reviewer

Signed a contract and failed to finish it and then sued me.

I hired this guy and his Company to and he signed contract to do roofing, framing corrections and siding. I gave him contracts for 4 3 house totally a lot of money. Not only did he not finish the work, but he is coming after me for much more that the contracts. I'll be going after him for damages and failure to complete the job as agreed. I had to hire others to come in and finish the work. Stay away. Feel free to contact me is you have questions 503-332-**** He is a profession con artist. He stood on the jobsite the entire time and just watched, did little work himself, didn't even come close to finishing the job and then claimed I owed him money. He could not keep most of his guys and kept coming to me telling me he'd fired this guy or that and he'd hired this guy or that new guy. It was a mess and I'm still fixing the damage he did. Not only the direct problems he caused, but delays too.

You really think your something don't you? How in the *** do you feel justification in calling out someone who didn't do the work you paid them for when you knowingly screwed over so many that has done work for you?

I do not believe it was insomnia that had you not sleeping. I believe it was you conscience keeping you awake because you knew you were taking from hardworking people to line your pockets.

ID
#1219597 Review #1219597 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Wright Brothers Exterior Roofing
Cons
  • He is criminal like
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article