Service dept gave me the run a round

Bought a brand new for diesel F-250'08. Since day one ( bought in August '07) have had leaking fuel. Have taken truck in atleast six time for recalls the leaking fuel and fumes in the cab. Still not fixed. The service tells me they can't find a leak or I don't smell anything. Or they don't have the part to fix it. Part lost in mail. I have had so many excuses I am Livid. Wished I had gotten another dodge. Had my Dodge seven years and never had a problem. Never buy a Ford truck.

My 2003 ford expedition will not turn off! I have already replaced the electrical part of the ignition switch still won't turn off.

I have had more problems out of this car than any other car. What else could the problem be??

I call the ford place and they tell me they have never heard of that before. Well it happend.

Has anyone else had this problem leaking fuel with their diesel ford?

View more comments (1)
ID
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Loss

About

Summary

Wray Ford is an official representative of the Ford Company on the territory of Bossier City. All major models of Ford vehicles are available to be bought at Wray Ford. Besides, the company distributes not only new automobiles, but also used ones. The financial options are also rather differentiated and involve credit applications which have a sort term of making a decision. By the way, customers can apply for the service and maintenance of their vehicles. These operations can be executed in the local workshop by a team of technicians hired by the upper described company. For more information, such as getting a price quote, the customers are offered to contact corporate representatives or fill in the online forms in order to be phoned or emailed in the nearest time.

Wray Ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article