Verified Reviewer

They are a scam

I order two wigs. One wig I return not as described and they made me pay to return it and took 30 percent off the restocking fee. What a joke dont order from them. They are a scam.

User's recommendation: Run like your hair is on fire.

ID
Des Moines, Iowa

I purchase a hairpiece from WOW Wigs and it was horrible .It cost about $50 but it cost me half of that to return

I ordered a hair piece from WOW WIGS and when I received it look so fake . The color was nothing to what I expected. It had big gold streaks and it should have been a honey brown. It was receive on February 19, 2018. I did contact the company but they did seem to care, just returned it and 15% stocking fee. And to pay postage to send it back was half of what I paid for It including stocking fee. So out of the $50 it cost me to delivered it cost half of just to returning it. My lost their gain so I guess they don't lose anything to send out merchandise because if the customer is unhappy to bad.

I ordered two wigs and have not received anything yet. Do anyone know how I can contact them.

ID
#1200528 Review #1200528 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article