A return

Wowparts - A return
Wowparts - A return
I've been trying to return an item purchased by wowparts via Walmart. I tried to take it back, but they said we had to contact 3rd party (wowparts) first. We've sent 3 requests. Today is our last day to return item (backup camera). Item we received was not what was shown. Very disappointing

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

ID
Bradenton, Florida

Received wrong merchandise.

I ordered an 8 pack of kitchen seat covers. I received 4 seat covers and 4 stool covers. I emailed customer service over 5 times to try n resolve the issue by me sending back the 4 stool covers n have them replaced with seat covers but the people responding to my emails are about the dumbest people Ive ever dealt with. Terrible customer service. Will never order from this company again or even recommend it to anyone. I decided to just send back everything for a full refund.

User's recommendation: Horrible customer service.

ID
El Centro, California

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article