I think Worldwide Packages is a Scam

I've got a Job offered by Worldwide Packages as a Shipping Agent. They told me no Expierience or Education needed. I applied for the position and I got hired. They emailed me a Agreement to sign and fax it to them. I got confused because they did not tell me where I will be working,How much the pay,if I have benefits,they even did not say anything about a Backround Check or Drug Test or anything like that. I did not sign the Agreement because I wanted to have my questions answered first. I contacted my Supervisor to be but she did not reply to my email so I contacted the Engagement Manager from the Company she was the Person that contacted me but neither did she reply to any of my questions. The last time I talked to the Lady was 10 days ago. If Worldwide Packages was a professional Company ,they would have contacted me back the very next day and answered all of my questions.I am very confused and I think that it was all just a scam. I am also pretty mad about that because I wasted my Time with these people. From now on I will not accept any Job offers via the internet.

ya same here now im worried cause they got my signature. i too looked up the site and thought it looked lagit. we just want to work and stay home with our kidsnot get takin for everything we dont have.im in to help bring these guys down.

I also have done all the things that worldwide packages wanted me to do and even got a website that looks like it is set up to recieve package info. Yet no one will call me back or respond to my emails. Lets get something going to bring this *** to an end, maybe they all need to be brought to justice.

Yea i really do think they are a scam. I also got the email and i got the signes agreement.

I did fax it back but i noticed after they got what they wanted they didnt talk to me anymore.

I call and get no answer, or none of my questions or emails get answered. So im thinking it is a SCAM!

View more comments (2)
ID
Seattle, Washington

About

Summary

Worldwide Package Express, Inc. is a shipping company founded by Mike Bizanos. Its main policy is to provide its clients with friendly service and the motto is “People helping people”! The company’s staff is open to any shipping questions received by phone from any person even not company’s clients. Worldwide Package Express offers domestic and international air, land and ocean shipping. Among its transportation services are: ocean cargo shipping, trucking, foreign mail redistribution, air freight and courier. The quickest shipping ways of all are the two latter ones. In the shipping industry this company is one of those who provide best customer service.

Worldwide Packages reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article