Super world fit has appeared on my credit card statement.

Super world fit has appeared on my credit card statement. I have no idea who they are and have only found out what the product is by googling their name on the internet. I dont know how they got my details as i didnt order any "free trials" or asked for any information. The charge is only AUD $27.38 but if they think they are going to get that every month i have news for them. I have contacted the bank and cancelled my card but have been informed that because i have the same account number they can still access my account and continue to charge me the same amount each month Can anyone give me contact details for them?
#119790

Hi Carol

The same has happened to me, have you heard from anyone who knows how to get rid of Super worldfit?

ID
Brisbane, Queensland

Do not no who you are

I am very disappointed that you SUP* WORLDFIT are taking money out of my bank account as the toothpaste that I asked for was supposed to be a free trial please put all payments back into my account that you have taken out and over a some time now and I am getting fed up of taking to my bank to stop these payments so stop all further payments that you are asking me for. I do not know this company and I never want to I just want you to put my money back in my bank that you have taken out.
ID
Hull End, England

About

WORLD FIT FAQ
To read more: http://www.worldfit.org/how-to-participate/buddies/faq/
Summary

Targeting middle school children, World Fit is working to create a culture of fitness for adults and children in the United States utilizing Olympians and Paralympians to act as spokespersons and inspirational leaders for fitness. World Fit Program includes the following six components: World Fit School Adoption, the World Fit Walk, World Fit Olympic Presentation, World Fit Olympic Field Trip (optional), World Fit Awards and Olympic Week. World Fit organization cooperates with the USOC, USOA, Unified Public School District and regional Sports Commission. The World Fit® program is a community-based program with the potential to grow nationally or internationally. The World Fit Program 2009 was tested for the first time in 2009 in two middle schools in Miami, Florida.

WORLD FIT reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article