Horrible Experience with World Class Vacations

I had the worst experience booking three airline tickets to Hawaii through World Class Vacations. What made the experience thoroughly horrible was the treatment I received from the owner of the business. The name of one of our passengers was mis-spelled on the ticket due to an error by World Class Vacations. Our concern was that the mis-spelled name might result in denial of boarding. No matter how much my wife and I pleaded to correct the name on the ticket, Debbie would not help out. During one request, she lost her temper and hung up the phone on my wife. I do not understand how she could be so rude. The worst part was my conversation with Debbie fared no better. She never seemed to let me get a word in edgewise. She was always interrupting me and not allowing me to complete the description of my issue. Debbie was stuck on the idea that because the passenger was a minor it would not matter. Although the passenger was not denied boarding, the mis-spelling on the ticket would not allow the frequent flyer miles to be credited to the account. So my wife is still working with the airline to get the miles credited to the account. On this trip we were also traveling with eight other people who we referred to World Class Vacations. World Class Vacations entered the ticket with errors on the address. While this did not cause an issue upon boarding, it points to the multiple mistakes this company makes illustrating their incompetency. To repeat, the worst part of all was the rude and demeaning treatment we received from Debbie on the phone. I brought her business of 11 airfares to Hawaii and two rental cars. This is no small order, and yet we were treated poorly and rudely. There are plenty of other travel agents to choose from. I will never use this company again, and advise any and all potential customers to avoid doing business with World Class Vacations.

Now they are in timeshare business! They say they are contracted through RCI.

The they try to sell you "points for travel $10000 & try to get you to deed over your title to your resort.

They are thieves! They get pissed if you don't fall for there scam!

ID

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

Travel Tips: Airbnb VS Traditional Renting

Oct 30, 2020

Is it safe to rent from local vacation rental owners? What are the pros and cons of Airbnb and VRBO? In this video, Mary Branum, a vacation rentals expert, and experienced homeowner, shares her insights as to how vacation rental owners can maintain good clientele, how consumers should plan a vacation, and how to protect yourself.

Read full article
Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article