Peter S Uge
map-marker Baytown, Texas

A Waste of Time

Located in Baytown Texas and serves the Anahuac/Chambers County Area. This company is an employment agency but don't waste your time. I signed up with them in 2006. I worked with them until 2007 looking for a job but got NOTHING. I found a job on my own. Then when THAT job played out I signed up with SNAP CARD to get benefits. Texas Dept. of Health & Human Services in Austin (That's another joke!) Well to get SNAP benefits you have to sign up with Workforce and appear at their office or you get cut off. I did exactly that. Now Workforce has some rules that are hard to follow. It's as if they work hand in hand with TDH&HS to get your SNAP benefits cut off! I had some health problems and tried to follow the rules but I GOT CUT OFF FROM SNAP. Workforce was of NO HELP. I never found a job or got anything useful from them. I would go to the office in Baytown but no one would help me. Tons of people using the computer but few staff. I got so fed up with them I said *** You. So if you need a job and SNAP CARD and you live in TEXAS avoid WORKFORCE.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor customer service
  • Does not live up to its purpose
  • Rules to difficult to follow
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article