Kenneth S Uxo

Scam artist

Work at home LLC approached me on social media about a job. after spending half a day uploading and downloading documents and registering through another site to begin customer service jobs with the company, it pops up with a payment page. I asked the owner if I had to pay to work for them and they said yes. I tried to delete my registered information that was sent to them and the website doesn't have a place to do that. So now having been told by their website it was free to work for them, they say I have to pay between $50 and $100 or I don't get to work for them. the biggest problem is now they have my Name Address DOB SSN and everything else that they need for IDENTITY THEFT. do not contact Workathomellc or Workathomellconline.com if you are on facebook and see them in the jobs category please do not contact them and if you do know that your information cant be revoked from them. I have reported them with the BBB and google reviews as well as facebook reports.
Cons:
  • Untruthfullness
  • Surprise charges and fees to work there
  • Attempted scam artists
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Public Awareness

Guest

thank you!! I will not use this site... thanks for the heads up!!

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2028690

Work at Home LLC: is one of the best companies out there to work at home. This is just a disgruntled Employee that you could not please.

Could not understand the rules or information. You always have the one person, who makes up stuff to make themselves look better and to hurt a company cause they didn't understand how to work at home.

Made many mistakes and did not follow any of the policies. Had trouble learning and got very upset.

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article