Woosh - Wrong Billing Review

I had a bill of 206 dollar s I paid 130 one payment then 50; the next in the discussion they wiped the delinquency fee because we brought it all back witch would leave a balance of 26 dollars now I hav a leter from ec credit control saying I owe 95 dollars ? It s not right I record s because I used effpost your staff at invercargill hav made a big stuff and were really rude and totally not professional about the matter I am complaining about the way I was treated this bill and how come in such a professional company could not get these figures right
ID
Auckland, Auckland

Woosh.co.nz suspended my account after I had made payment arrangement with the accounts department.

On Sun 13 Feb 2011, I called Wooshed. I confirmed my dob to the operator and then noticed online my address on the bill was incorrect. I told the operator I do not live in Mangere. The customer service operator shouted at me instead of clarifying the spelling on my street address. Then he hung up. Later the manager called, again I confirm my dob. The manager asked if I knew of anyone else who lives at the property. I said that I live with flatmates therefore I do not ask their business. The manager refused to serve due to refusing the information. The manager had breached the privacy act and the confidentiality act. The manager only had the right to ask me questions about me. Then the manager suspends my account. I call back today speak to another manager. Again Woosh.co.nz does not provide any solution. I have every intention to make sure that consumers do not get treated the way I do. Customer Services Operators have to understand that they must at all times abide the legal consumers laws. In this case so many legal acts were broken.
ID
North Shore, Auckland

About

Summary

Woosh was established in 2003 and became one of the most successful operators in the market of wireless technologies in New Zealand. The company has its own independent wireless network and provides wide range of price competitive broadband and calling products, so customers get fast and easy internet access combined with competitive calling deals at the same time. Woosh network covers near 200,000 households in several cities, including Auckland and Christchurch. Another side of its activity is providing fixed line broadband and landline products through wholesale partnerships.
The company constantly gets good rates for customer service. It was mentioned in top in the 2011 CANSTAR ADSL Broadband Awards for Customer Satisfaction.

Woosh reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article