Bernard K Ede

Verified Reviewer

Order #116101

On September 11, 2020 I placed and order for 2 items - MD-01186, High style-Adirondack Pair Printed Plan and BND-00031, Construction Grade + Mil Spec Bundle. We received MD-01186 within 10 days. We have not received BND-00031, nor have we had any communication as to why there is a delay. Could you please advise or refund the money we paid.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: keep uour records

map-marker Raleigh, North Carolina

Paid woodstore.net, no product shipped

After ordering the wood magazine on DVD collection from woodstore.net, I find out after placing my order that it is on backorder. Fine, but now I find out that it has been in for over a week and still no DVD's. I have sent several emails asking about the status of the order and they seem to have the attitude that they will "get to it when they get to it". I paid for 2-4 day shipping and it has been 2 weeks with nothing but silence from their "customer service". They did however charge my credit card quickly and efficiently.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article