Complaint against front office manager

Brianna Vaughn the so-called manager at the front desk was a complete itch with a B at the beginning from the start of the trip! Not only did this man deliberately tell me she had called the internet provider about the $6.99 WiFi not working and she TOLD ME she reached out to Broadband and they shouldnt charge me. Due to being displaced due to a fire and Red Cross paying for the room, I needed the unnecessary charge removed as it was not working properly. This was a Wednesday, I checked in Monday for a full week. Then mysteriously the day before checkout I get a charge for the same internet THAT NEVER WORKED SINCE I ARRIVED. She claimed broadband was the one charging when CLEARLY SHE KEPT ATTEMPTING to charge my card over the week and weekend ! Then when I came to check out she started sarcastically laughing and saying I didnt charge you have a great day. In the most sarcastic little WITCH voice she has. The other staff even attested shes the WORST theyve had and dont like her. I dont understand how she even got the job honestly. She doesnt respect her guests nor her employees. I would NEVER stay there again! 0 stars if I could give it !

User's recommendation: Keep your options open! You pay for the *** service you get!

ID
Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee
Pros
  • Cheap
  • Somewhere to sleep for the night
Cons
  • Poor internet
  • No housekeeping
  • Bad service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution