Wood Play Worse than Rainbow

I read the reviews and went with Wood Play In PA. It must be a wooden swing set thing because mine is falling apart. Its not even a year old and I have had to submit claims on 4 different pieces. I am told I have to pay for shipping even though its not even a year old. I am still waiting after 2 months. Also one the broken pieces looked likes pine or something. I thought they used redwood only but the service guy expalined to me they DO mix their wood together. That was another reason I went for them. Its nice to know I was mislead. I then noticed in the fine print that they are NOT 100% redwood. Anyone out there reading this, get a vinyl set. My neighbors got a huge one that is spotless after 2 years

We bought from woodplay in Tampa, and I am sorry to hear about your issues. I will say our experience has been great.

Although as a franchise, you can expect that to depend on the owner. As for quality, we know and did our research on the mixed woods. They all do that, but when you get down to it the major pieces are what counts. Those pieces are all redwwod.

Again, sorry you had a bad experience but I just want others to know it probably depends on the franchise owner. We would highly recommend woodplay of Tampa, especially after the months of research on every other play set.

Hope you get your issue fixed!

have been trying to get my issues (huge cracks in the wood, sun damaged roof, broken slide) resolved for more than 3 years!!! not the dealer nor woodplay seems to be in a hurry ...

No call back, nothing. Just promises - I mean in case you are really lucky and you reach someone.

View more comments (1)
ID
Hillsborough Township, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article